Cities Athens Candle
Lavender, Cedarwood, Lemon
(H 10) cm
All prices include VAT
Baobab Collection candles are created using high quality raw materials sourced in Europe. The glass is crafted in Poland, the mineral wax comes from Germany, and the scents are created and perfected in Grasse. Each Baobab candle is hand-poured in multiple pouring phases into glass containers that have been hand-blown by master craftsmen, making each candle completely unique.
The Cities collection is a rotating limited-edition collection which combines aesthetics and scent to capture the feeling of visiting exciting locations from all across the globe.
One of the oldest cities in the world and known as the cradle of democracy, Athens was home to ancient philosophers such as Socrates and Aristotle, and surrounded by extraordinary architecture, which is still admired today.
The Athens candle pays tribute to the Parthenon, an ancient structure which was built entirely out of marble and housed the statue of the goddess Athena, protector of the city and goddess of wisdom. The Athens scented candle bears a screen-printed glass with subtle colors and gold detail. The glass design reinterprets the Parthenon through a multitude of details where friezes are reproduced with studied finesse. Its scent will take you to the heights of Athens, surrounded by the history of Ancient Greece.
Lavender, Cedarwood, Lemon: Its perfume of lavender, cedarwood, and lemon will whisk you away to ancient Greek ruins in the heart of Athens.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, “Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design,” Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. Like the baobab tree in the African savannah which inspired its name, each candle from Baobab makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 4 wicks
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Lavender, Cedarwood, and Lemon
Color: Screen printed candle jar, decorated with subtle colors and a hint of gold.
Height: 10 cm
Weight: 1.35 kg
Capacity: 500 g
Burn time: Approximately 60 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct size of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.