Cities Grand Palais Candle
Coriander, Patchouli, Tonka
(23 x 35) cm
All prices include VAT
Baobab Collection candles are created using high quality raw materials sourced in Europe. The glass is crafted in Poland, the mineral wax comes from Germany, and the scents are created and perfected in Grasse. Each Baobab candle is hand-poured in multiple pouring phases into glass containers that have been hand-blown by master craftsmen, making each candle completely unique.
The Cities Collection is devoted to diverse and well-known locales found across the globe. Each candle combines aesthetics and fragrance to capture the feeling of being transported to one of these exciting places.
The Grand Palais scented candle pays homage to the renowned Parisian monument, bearing a 9-karat gold, black, and color stylized print that draws on the vaulted ceiling’s graphic lines. We hope that this candle, as it shines in your interiors, will take you on a dreamy promenade under this magical vaulted ceiling.
Coriander, Patchouli, Tonka: The coriander, patchouli, and tonka perfume will take you to the celestial glass nave of Paris and all of the nostalgia and mystery it evokes.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, “Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design,” Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect of the environment. With Baobab Collection, the candle becomes an object of decoration. Like the baobab tree in the African savannah, the candle makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 7 wicks
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Coriander, Patchouli, and Tonka
Dimensions: (Ø 23 x H 35) cm
Weight: 10 kg
Capacity: 6500 g
Burn time: Approximately 800 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
Additional Information: In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.