Emma Vacuum Jug
All prices include VAT
Traditional and innovative, the Emma Vacuum Jug from Stelton has a beautiful Scandinavian look combining beechwood and high gloss surface. With a practical easy-click lid, Emma can be operated with one hand. The perfect companion for long breakfasts and picnics, specially crafted to make your early mornings a little brighter.
About the Brand
One of Denmark’s best-known design brands, Stelton was created by friends Niels Stellan Høm and Carton Madelaire who coined the company name by merging their own two first names. Established over 50 years ago, Stelton became a success through its collaborations with international designers and architects including Arne Jacobson and Erik Magnussen.
Creating from the philosophy that all products must have a purpose, meet consumer needs, and be functional, Stelton believes in simplicity and Scandinavian minimalism. With a focus on innovation and quality, Stelton uses Scandinavian design as a source of inspiration while aiming to create products which are also interesting and appealing.
Designed by HolmbäckNordentoft.
Product type: Vacuum coffee or tea jug
Material: Polished stainless steel, polypropylene with glossy finish, and beechwood handle.
Dimensions: (W 13 x L 15.5 x H 26) cm
Capacity: 1.2 Liters
* Wash the smart-filter by hand.
* Rinse the inside of the jug with boiling water to avoid bacterial growth.
* Dry the exterior of the jug with a damp cloth and if needed detergent.
* Avoid using a pad and/or cleaning agents that can scratch the varnish.
* Not suitable for dishwasher.
* Suitable for coffee or tea.
* Not suitable for drinks that contain fat e.g. milk, cocoa or chai.
Packaging: The Emma Vacuum Jug, and manual.
Packaging dimensions: (15.5 x 26 x 13) cm