Emma Vacuum Jug
All prices include VAT
Part of the Danish Modern 2.0 collection which inspired by the golden age of Danish design in the 50s and 60s. Each item is a new interpretation of this iconic era: innovative with clean lines.
Designed by HolmbäckNordentoft Studio, and crafted from colored steel, the Emma vacuum jug sets the scene for brewing traditional coffee or tea with a steel insert and a beechwood handle. With a pratical easy-click lid, the Emma vacuum jus is easy to operate with one hand, while its design is traditional and innovative all at once.
About the Brand
One of Denmark’s best-known design brands, Stelton was created by friends Niels Stellan Høm and Carton Madelaire who coined the company name by merging their own two first names. Established over 50 years ago, Stelton became a success through its collaborations with international designers and architects including Arne Jacobson and Erik Magnussen.
Creating from the philosophy that all products must have a purpose, meet consumer needs, and be functional, Stelton believes in simplicity and Scandinavian minimalism. With a focus on innovation and quality, Stelton uses Scandinavian design as a source of inspiration while aiming to create products which are also interesting and appealing.
Designed by HolmbäckNordentoft.
Product type: Vacuum coffee or tea jug
Material: Polished stainless steel, polypropylene, steel insert with glossy finish, and beechwood handle.
Color: Glossy Grey (Click here to see the Emma Vacuum Jug in other colors)
Dimensions: (L 15.5 x W 13 x H 25) cm
Capacity: 1.2 Liters
* Wash the smart-filter by hand.
* Rinse the inside of the jug with boiling water to avoid bacterial growth.
* Dry the exterior of the jug with a damp cloth and if needed detergent.
* Avoid using a pad and/or cleaning agents that can scratch the varnish.
* Not suitable for dishwasher.
* Suitable for coffee or tea.
* Not suitable for drinks that contain fat e.g. milk, cocoa or chai.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct color of the product listed here for purchase.
Packaging: The Emma Vacuum Jug, and instruction manual.
Packaging dimensions: (L 15.5 x W 13 x H 25) cm