High Society Swann Candle
Iris, Cedarwood, Vetiver
(H 10) cm
All prices include VAT
Baobab Collection candles are created using high quality raw materials sourced in Europe. The glass is crafted in Poland, the mineral wax comes from Germany, and the scents are created and perfected in Grasse. Each Baobab Collection candle is hand-poured in multiple pouring phases into glass containers that have been hand-blown by master craftsmen, making each candle completely unique.
The High Society collection celebrates the great return to classicism. It shares an air of yesteryear with values of heritage and culture, and the aim of collecting and passing on objects from generation to generation. Crafted in glass containers with a classic and timeless motif, each piece in this collection is engraved with a geometric design, inspired by Art Deco style.
Taking inspiration from the protagonist in Volume 1 of Marcel Proust’s literary masterpiece Remembrance of Things Past, who shares an eternal nostalgia for his childhood in a bourgeoisie and aristocratic setting, the Swann scented candle celebrates romanticism as it diffuses a light and mysterious perfume. Set in a delicate and refined hand-blown blue glass container, engraved with a geometric Art Deco motif, the Swann candle will elegantly take its place in your interiors, where collections of art and objects sentimentally recall the past.
Iris, Cedarwood, Vetiver: The perfume of iris, cedar wood and vetiver will delicately take its place in your interiors, where collections of art objects nostalgically recall the past.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, “Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design,” Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect of the environment. With Baobab Collection, the candle becomes an object of decoration. Like the Baobab Collection tree in the African savannah, the candle makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 4 wicks
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Iris, Cedarwood, and Vetiver
Height: 10 cm
Weight: 1.35 kg
Capacity: 500 g
Burn time: Approximately 60 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct size of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.