All prices include VAT
Mister Alphabet was created with delicate porcelain components, bendable wire, and rare-earth magnets to offer a unique combination of form, function, and feeling. Each head is individually painted, and slip-cast. The slip-cast porcelain hands and feet are poured and fired. Each hand and foot is painted with a red matte finish, and contain magnets to aid in bending his body into positions and create letters. The clothing is woven, cut, and sewn, and is permanently affixed to the figurine. The bendable body is comprised of a platinum-cure silicone and a stainless steel wire body. Lastly, small rare-earth magnets are included inside each hand and foot.
About the Brand
Designed to bend into every letter of the alphabet, Mister Alphabet is a flexible figurine featuring hand-painted components. Mister Alphabet represents a unique effort to create a simple, posable figurine able to bend and stay in any letter of the alphabet. Each figurine carries the uniqueness and variance of artisan production. The individual who stitch, cast, and kiln-fire the various components bring an added value and pride to the laborious process behind every figurine.
Designed and Made in California, USA, except where noted.
It is not necessary to display Mister Alphabet posed in one of the letters of the alphabet.
Materials: Porcelain, stainless steel, platinum silicone, rare-earth (Neodymium) magnets, viscose rayon and spandex clothing
Dimensions: (4.4 x 36.8) cm
Packaging: Magnet-flap box with a single printed index card showing all 26 poses from A to Z included. Unique batch number handwritten on the inside of each box.
* General stains should not be treated with bleach or harsh chemicals. Follow general guides for spot removal from natural white fabrics, using mild soap and water and blotting techniques.
* Do not machine wash.
* Mister Alphabet is fragile, handle with care.
* Mister Alphabet should be handled gently; rare-earth (Neodymium) magnets are to be handled with caution, especially around anyone with a pacemaker.
* Neodymium magnets are not toys and should be kept away from children and people with pacemakers: children under the age of 6 should not handle the doll under any circumstances; children under the age of 10 should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Neodymium magnets should also be kept away from the following: wallets, computers, televisions, GPS and smartphones.
* If any magnet or wire becomes visible or loose inside the hands or feet, set any parts aside including Mister Alphabet, to be assessed of possible repair.
Shipping & Returns
ON ORDERS ABOVE 150AED
FROM ONE OF OUR STORES
AND CASH ON DELIVERY
WITHIN 14 DAYS OF
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
+971 54 306 8388
FOR FULL SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY,