Prayer Parka Lite
All prices include VAT
Prayer Parka Lite is a handy throw-on for those times that we need to be appropriately and modestly dressed, especially when traveling, praying, or during unpredictable events like the weather.
Designed to encompass all the goodness of a parka and abaya, Takva’s Prayer Parka™ levels versatility up tenfold. It can be worn in a variety of ways; pair it with or without your hijab. Nevertheless, you're dressed in your best.
About the Brand
Founded in 2017 by Mustafa Ursavas and Meryem Chin, TAKVA is a design brand with a mission to impart God-consciousness into everyday living through original, well-designed Muslim essentials and lifestyle goods.
Their first project, the Pocket Sejadah™ portable prayer mat, was introduced through crowdfunding sites and achieved full funding support and sold out within a month of its launch.
Their product design process begins by examining how each creation can be made simpler and more delightful within the Muslim lifestyle. TAKVA seeks to inspire through their designs, allowing users to live and express their Muslim identity with ease and confidence.
Designed in Japan.
Product type: Prayer Parka
Material: Made of 100% water repellent polyester
* For chest, waist & hem please note that the measurements are only half of the total circumference.
* Specially designed double hood with built-in safety inner cap and adjustable hood grips for quick and modest throw-on without extra fuss.
* Stretchy wrist sleeves make wudhu taking easy.
* Thumb hooks to secure sleeves down.
* Made to be compact, comes with its own handy bag for easy carrying.
* Thin, light, but opaque fabric ensures complete modesty.
* Wrinkle-resistant and iron-free, you’ll feel like you’re in your best clothes.
* Two side pockets for keeping your valuables close by.
Bag size: (10 x 20) cm
Color: Navy (Click here to see the Prayer Parka in other colors)
* Gentle wash at 30°C maximum.
* Iron at low temperature.
* Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, and do not dry clean.