All prices include VAT
This premium leather upgrade to Bellroy’s Tokyo Totepack adapts to your day, with two carry modes and surprisingly sorted storage.
- Smooth leather panels, and contrast webbing and lining, for a sophisticated look
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 15’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Made from premium, environmentally certified leather, and water-resistant recycled fabrics
- Soft Nylon webbing grab handles for comfort
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Tokyo Totepack
Materials: Features premium, environmentally-certified leather, and durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials.
Color: Storm Grey (Click here to see more Bellroy Bag collection options)
Dimensions: (43 x 30 x 16) cm
Weight: 0.85 kg
Capacity: 20 Liters
Warranty: 3 years
* To clean your fabric product, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. For more serious stains, look for a high-grade multi-purpose fabric cleaner like you’d use on your sofa. Avoid detergents or bleach. And as tempting as it might be, never put it through the washing machine.
* While the fabrics are durable and excellent at resisting water and wear, it’s a good idea to keep sharp objects packaged up properly, should you need to carry them. Small cuts in the lining or exterior fabric will weaken the overall durability and resistance.
Features of Tokyo Totepack Premium Edition
Recycled body fabric
Environmentally certified leather