All prices include VAT
The Apex Backpack unites 10 years of design insights with progressive patterning and material craftsmanship – for those who push boundaries and want to carry a bag that does the same.
Step into the unknown with the Apex collection, designed for people who push against the edges, and never wait for permission.
- An intentionally uncluttered design allows Apex to blend and adapt to multiple tasks and environments
- Access to your daily essentials without much unzipping, unclipping, or unpacking is our number one design rule
- Stretch pockets keep valuables out of the crush zone – but snap flat when not in use. Because you control this bag. Not the other way around
- Magnet buttons and dual-access zips provide exceptional access and lay-flat packability
- We position our pockets in a ‘toolbelt’ around the sides of the bag, to leave plenty of space in the center for everything else to fall where it falls
- The adjustable sternum strap is subtle enough to clip on, or remain off, and not affect your ‘look’
- We like to include the easy wins that will help you avoid any fumbles. A key clip is one of those
- Apex is adjustable for various shapes and sizes.
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Backpack
Materials: Features Bellroy’s specially developed recycled Baida Nylon and premium, environmentally certified leather.
Color: Onyx (Click here to see more Bellroy Bag collection options)
Dimensions: (55 x 33 x 20) cm
Weight: 1.4 kg
Capacity: 26 Liters
Warranty: 3 years
* To clean your fabric product, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. For more serious stains, look for a high-grade multi-purpose fabric cleaner like you’d use on your sofa. Avoid detergents or bleach. And as tempting as it might be, never put it through the washing machine.
* While the fabrics are durable and excellent at resisting water and wear, it’s a good idea to keep sharp objects packaged up properly, should you need to carry them. Small cuts in the lining or exterior fabric will weaken the overall durability and resistance.
Features of Tokyo Apex Backpack
Recycled body fabric
Environmentally certified leather