Apex Note Sleeve
All prices include VAT
Bellroy’s classic Note Sleeve billfold, reimagined with pre-molded leather, stitchless construction, and one-handed magnetic closure.
Step into the unknown with the Apex collection, designed for people who push against the edges, and never wait for permission.
- To keep the wallet as slim as possible, we’ve joined the layers of leather using heat bonding, rather than bulky stitching.
- The snappy magnetic closure keeps your stuff secure, helps maintain a slim silhouette and feels incredibly satisfying!
- To balance access with capacity, we paired two quick-draw card slots, and two bulk storage pockets.
- The flat bill section is sized to fit currencies from around the globe.
- Pre-molded leather means you don’t need to break it in over time – it stays looking new for longer, and your cards fit perfectly from the get-go.
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Note Sleeve Wallet
Materials: Made from gold-rated eco-tanned leather, with a nylon lining.
Color: Raven (Click here to see more Bellroy Wallet collection options)
Dimensions: (10.9 x 8.9 x 1.9) cm
Weight: 45 g
Warranty: 3 years
* When leather gets wet whether you spill a drop, a drink or a bucket on your leather, gently wipe the excess moisture away with a clean cloth and let the leather dry on its own away from sunlight.
* When leather gets dry rub an uncolored leather cream or conditioner through your leather to bring softness and depth back into it. Options made from natural ingredients only are best.
* When leather gets dirty, for stains use a leather cleaner only. It’s also a good idea to apply leather conditioner after cleaning, and whenever you feel like the leather needs a bit of TLC. Remember to use conditioners that are suitable for aniline or semi-aniline leather.
Features of Apex Note Sleeve
|6 to 10 cards, flat bills||RFID protected||Magnetic edge closure|