Apex Passport Cover
All prices include VAT
The Apex Passport Cover is the next generation of travel wallet. Crafted from premium, precision-molded leather and assembled using stitch less lamination, it’s unlike any travel wallet made before.
Step into the unknown with the Apex collection, designed for people who push against the edges, and never wait for permission.
- The pre-molded leather doesn’t need breaking-in time, everything fits perfectly from day one.
- To keep this cover ultra slim, we use heat bonding to join the layers of leather – no seams or stitches.
- Travel inevitably means filling out forms, so we’ve included a micro pen that stows away neatly inside the Passport Cover.
- A slip reveal between the card slots gives you quick access to folded bills, avoiding the awkward fumble for tip money.
- Security is key, so we added an RFID lining to protect your cards, and a magnetic closure that keeps everything in place.
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Passport Cover
Materials: Crafted from premium, environmentally certified leather, sourced from gold-rated tanneries in the Netherlands.
Color: Indigo (Click here to see the Passport Cover in other colors)
Dimensions: (14.5 x 10.7 x 1.4) cm
Weight: 95 g
Warranty: 3 years
* When leather gets wet whether you spill a drop, a drink or a bucket on your leather, gently wipe the excess moisture away with a clean cloth and let the leather dry on its own away from sunlight.
* When leather gets dry rub an uncolored leather cream or conditioner through your leather to bring softness and depth back into it. Options made from natural ingredients only are best.
* When leather gets dirty, for stains use a leather cleaner only. It’s also a good idea to apply leather conditioner after cleaning, and whenever you feel like the leather needs a bit of TLC. Remember to use conditioners that are suitable for aniline or semi-aniline leather.
Features of Apex Passport Cover
|Micro pen included
|2 to 4 cards, folded bills