Apple Crackled Glass Transparences
(Ø 38 x H 35) cm
All prices include VAT
The Apple Crackled Glass is part of the Bull & Stein “Transparences” collection of glass apples, sharing sparkling and bright, hand-blown apple-shaped sculptures. In these creations, Brazilian artist, Lisa Pappon, has taken inspiration from the beauty and magic of a glacial universe, both fairylike and extraterrestrial.
The crackle technique gives the object its icy and crystal-like aspect, as if shaped by a freezing snowstorm. The apple-shaped "Transparences" sculpture reflects the ambient light; like a diamond, so delicate and fragile, we admire and handle it like the most precious jewel on Earth – fearing that it could melt and disappear before our eyes. Unique and eternal, like a gem.
About the Brand
Bull & Stein was founded in 2000 though a Brazilian-German collaboration and was soon joined by Brazilian artist and designer Lisa Pappon, who created a collection of ceramic apple sculptures for the company. Since then, Pappon has expanded her ongoing collection to include additional fruits made from a range of materials, available in varying sizes and finishes, all exclusively for Bull & Stein.
With a focus on delivering outstanding quality ceramic sculptures, Bull & Stein manufactures its unique handcrafted fruit sculptures in Europe and Asia. A registered trademark, only original creations of the company bear the Bull & Stein seal of origin.
Made in Germany.
Designer: Lisa Pappon
Product type: Table Object (suitable for indoor and outdoor use)
Material: Hand-blown glass with natural wood stem
Color: Zirconium (Click here to see the Bull & Stein Apple Sculpture in other colors, designs, and sizes)
Dimensions: (Ø 38 x H 35) cm
Weight: 7.7 kg
* Handle with care to avoid risk of damage or scratching the products.
* Clean with a soft, dry polishing cloth.
* This product is not suitable for children under 15 years. Small and/or broken parts may present a risk of injury.
* Bull & Stein glass apple sculptures are hand-blown in colored glass and are hence unique. Every sculpture has its own character and may vary in shape and tone from the images used.
* This sculpture can be placed for indoor or outdoor use as it is able to withstand sunlight and UV rays. It is not suitable for placement outdoors in cold climates or at higher elevations where temperatures reach freezing or colder (0 degrees Celsius or below). It has no frost-proof guarantee.
Packaging dimensions: (L 48 x W 47 x H 41) cm