Orient Bird Candle
(H 9) cm
All prices include VAT
Handmade in Lebanon and crafted in glass with a gleaming brass bird in gold finish, this charming candle looks as good on a shelf as it does when lit. Better yet, once the candle is gone, give the glass container a second life as a pencil holder or as a cup.
About the Brand
Created by Frank Luca and Aida Kawas, two lovers of Middle Eastern arts, Orient 499 is a boutique but also an atelier, featuring exclusive, original handicrafts and designer's creations. Items vary from antiques to modern furniture, clothes and accessories mainly made in Lebanon, but also Turkey, Egypt, and Morocco. Transcending time, Orient 499 remains the anchor of oriental tradition.
Orient 499 strives to support and preserve craft communities and cultural heritage. Directly and indirectly employing over 200 artisans, the vision of the Orient 499 brand is to create sustainable luxury using the most splendid handicraft legacies in the region.
Handmade in Lebanon.
Product type: Scented candle with 1 wick
Material: Wax, cotton wick, glass, and metal
Color: Gold lid
Dimensions: (Ø 7 x H 9) cm
Weight: 400 g
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.