All prices include VAT
Crafted from ceramic, the small Dagur and Sif sculptures are playful and eye-catching, reminiscent of cartoon characters or friendly forms that may not exist, but still seem familiar. Called ‘Travel Pieces’ these miniature sculptures were originally made from pliable materials that the artist carried with him wherever he went. Appealing and inviting, these tokens are sure to find a suitable spot in any interior.
About the Brand
Gardeco, a Belgian-based company, reveals a unique identity, focusing on beauty through simplicity. Sharing affordable objects of art fashioned with high-end decoration, Gardeco pieces are created by European and South American artists to depict emotional appeal and respect for the world around us. Through the talent and craftsmanship of these artists, every piece, from the pure line of ceramic objects, to the sophisticated bronze sculptures and the exquisite glasswork, is unique and handcrafted with care and dedication.
Made in Belgium.
Designer: Örn Porsteinsson
Product type: Sculpture
Material: Made of ceramic
Color: Brick Red (Click here to see the Dagur in other colors)
Dimensions: (L 6 x W 5 x H 18) cm
Weight: 0.4 kg
* Handle with care to avoid risk of damage or scratching the products.
* Clean with a soft, dry polishing cloth.
* This product is not suitable for children. Small and/or broken parts may present a risk of injury.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct color of the product listed here for purchase.
Packaging dimensions: (L 12.5 x W 12.5 x H 23.5) cm