All prices include VAT
An exclusive, classy bottle in PET for refilling your favorite essences.
Quercea: Wild and magical like the soul of a centuries-old forest that releases its sublime essence during the rain, Quercea shares a sweet and woody element of red fruits and cassis that mixes with a jasmine and patchouli heart while evolving into a dense and persistent base of labdanum and honey.
Olfactory Notes: Red Fruits, Jasmine, Labdanum, Honey
Rattan Sticks to be combined with Diffusers and Refill.
About the Brand
Started in 1990 by Alessandro Agrati, Culti was the first company to develop perfume diffusion using rattan sticks soaked in fragrance. Today, Culti Milano has become an icon in the home fragrance industry and offers a multisensory experience through fine fragrances made of natural and synthetic ingredients. Specializing in scented diffusers, room sprays, sachets, candles, and perfumes, Culti products offer the ultimate combination of design and functionality; introducing an exceptional and elegant style to personalize and embellish homes and work environments with sophisticated, modern, and innovative scents.
Made in Italy.
Product type: Diffuser Refill
Fragrance: Quercea (Click here to view Diffuser Refill in other scents)
Capacity: 1000 ml
Instructions/Suggestions for use:
* Ideal placement: open, airy places (near doors, windows, staircases, fans/air vents), heat sources (radiators).
* When refilling, before pouring the new fragrance into the bottle, clean it with alcohol and always use a new set of reeds corresponding to the bottle's size.
* Place home diffusers only on flat surfaces far from fire.
* Turn the reeds far from delicate surfaces (furniture, fine flooring), but over a sink.
* Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Information: In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.