Set of 2
All prices include VAT
The Gemelli candleholders are a new collection of candleholders expanding the realm of tableware. The striped and colored spheres that make up the body of these candleholders are crafted from resin and sculpted and polished by hand by craftsmen in the Juras region.
The Gemelli candleholders come in three color choices: multicolored, or blue or grey striped spheres. In order to hold the object, a decorative metal edge called a gadroon finishes each candleholder, providing shine and brightness.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, “Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design,” Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. Like the Baobab Collection tree in the African savannah which inspired its name, each candle from Baobab Collection makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Set of 2 Candle Holders (includes 2 candles)
Materials: Colored resin and metal
Color: Blue striped spheres
Dimensions: Candle Holder (Ø 6.5 x H 10) cm, Candle (H 30) cm
Weight: 2 Candle Holders (0.64) kg, 2 Candle (0.15) kg
Burn time: Approximately 10 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 7 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Take care of cutting the wick to 6 mm maximum before any lightning.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To avoid scratching the candle holders, do not use abrasive clothes, sponges, or detergents. Clean using a soft cloth.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct image of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.