Gstaad Glam Candle
(H 10.2) cm
All prices include VAT
The Assouline Travel from Home scented candle collection is inspired by its best-selling Travel Series titles. Designed to seamlessly blend with any style of interior and act as a perfect addition to one’s library, pairing elegantly with Assouline titles. Created exclusively for Assouline by renowned perfumer Jérôme Epinette, it will bring spirit and dreams to your most precious moments.
Journey to Gstaad with the Gstaad Glam Travel from Home Candle. Evoking the enveloping warmth of a winter escape are notes of cypress, cedar and black tobacco leaves. The invigorating sweetness of juniper berry and Palo Santo arrive as you get cozy by the fireplace on a snowy day. Housed in a ceramic vessel, the candle features the same iconic serigraphy of the motif seen on the coordinating Gstaad Glam book.
About the Brand
Assouline Publishing was founded as a family company in 1994 by Proper and Martine Assouline. It has published approximately 1500 titles on subjects ranging from architecture, art, design, fashion, lifestyle, and travel and has brought the illustrated book market to life with products that are modern, luxurious, and creative.
Created with the goal of becoming the first luxury brand on culture, Assouline aims to supply everything needed for a contemporary library. An active contributor to the growth of the illustrated market and its integration into the worlds of luxury, fashion, and design, Assouline provides the highest quality book-objects, sharing a distinctive graphic identity and editorial savoir-faire that have captured imaginations while addressing new themes in a contemporary manner. With its style and vision, the brand is a true pioneer.
Made in the USA.
Product type: Scented candle with 1 wick
Materials: Made from ceramic vessel with serigraphy of symbol found on the coordinating Gstaad Glam book, and wax blend of soy and paraffin.
Fragrance: Raspberry, Cypress, Black Tobacco Leaves, Cedarwood
Dimensions: (Ø 8.6 x H 10.2) cm
Weight: 319 grams of wax
Burn time: 50 hours
* In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
* To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remainder.
* Do not leave the candle burning unattended. Do not set it in a draft. Keep it away from children, curtains, pets and flammable surfaces.
* Should the wick require centering, gently readjust it to the correct position while the wax is still molten. Allow it to solidify before relighting.
* Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. The wick should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
Additional Information: In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.