All prices include VAT
Designed by Brazilian artist Selma Calheira through her studio Cores da Terra which provides employment to people of humble origins, Happy Faces is a reflection of the mindset of the Brazilian people, a representation of their liveliness, their openness and the welcoming attitude that they always share.
The set of 28 faces of varying sizes are all handmade from ceramic by using natural pigments, all featuring smiles and happy expressions and may be detailed in gold or bronze or with red lips.
About the Brand
Gardeco, a Belgian-based company, reveals a unique identity, focusing on beauty through simplicity. Sharing affordable objects of art fashioned with high-end decoration, Gardeco pieces are created by European and South American artists to depict emotional appeal and respect for the world around us. Through the talent and craftsmanship of these artists, every piece, from the pure line of ceramic objects, to the sophisticated bronze sculptures and the exquisite glasswork, is unique and handcrafted with care and dedication.
Made in Belgium and signed by the designer.
Designer: Selma Calheira
Product type: Wall Décor
Material: Made of ceramic
Color: 28 faces in white
Dimensions (board): (L 100 x 2 x H 100) cm
Weight: 14.5 kg
* Handle with care to avoid risk of damage or scratching the products.
* Clean with a soft, dry polishing cloth.
* This product is not suitable for children. Small and/or broken parts may present a risk of injury.
Packaging: Happy Faces is easily assembled. Packaging contains: the wooden frame, 2 boxes (each containing 14 pieces), and an assembly manual.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct color of the product listed here for purchase.
Packaging dimensions (Happy faces): (L 30 x W 21 x H 10) cm