Hide & Seek HI
All prices include VAT
This billfold’s classic look and secret storage have been upgraded with custom textures, stitch details and innovative leather.
- 4 quick-access slots hold your most frequently used cards
- A slot in the bill section stores extra cards, or keeps business cards crisp
- The hidden section in the back keeps extra bills safely out of sight
- Made using leather sourced exclusively from ECCO Leather specialist tannery in the Netherlands
- Leather is tanned using innovative DriTan™ technology, which reduces water and chemical use
- Painted leather edges eliminate extra folds, keeping things as slim as possible
- Stitched thread embellishments and subtly contrasting leather textures add a sense of delight you can see and feel
- HI for bills taller than 74mm
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Hide & Seek Wallet
Material: Crafted utilizing DriTan™ technology, a unique water- and chemical-saving tanning process, produced by ECCO Leather in the Netherlands. The lining is 100% recycled PET polyester.
Color: Black (Click here to see more Bellroy Wallet collection options)
Dimensions: (11.5 x 9.5) cm
Weight: 63 g
Warranty: 3 years
* When leather gets wet whether you spill a drop, a drink or a bucket on your leather, gently wipe the excess moisture away with a clean cloth and let the leather dry on its own away from sunlight.
* When leather gets dry rub an uncolored leather cream or conditioner through your leather to bring softness and depth back into it. Options made from natural ingredients only are best.
* When leather gets dirty, for stains use a leather cleaner only. It’s also a good idea to apply leather conditioner after cleaning, and whenever you feel like the leather needs a bit of TLC. Remember to use conditioners that are suitable for aniline or semi-aniline leather.
Features of Hide & Seek HI Premium Edition
|Hidden storage section||RFID protected||5 to 12 cards, flat bills|