All prices include VAT
Bellroy’s lightest sling yet makes adventures feel weightless, while keeping your essentials right where you need them.
Free your carry with the Lite collection featuring items made using a diamond ripstop fabric that’s 3 times lighter than the rest. Light in weight, but heavy on character.
- Part of our Lite range of bags, designed for play
- Durable ripstop is 3x lighter than our other fabric, and made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles
- Can be folded or rolled, and packed for travel
- Zipper opens from each end, for ultra-wide, unobstructed access
- Expandable gusset that self-compresses
- Front zip compartment with slip pockets and key clip
- Main compartment with raised sunglasses pouch
- Interior slip pocket for small items
- Magnetic clasp on the strap for easy removal
- Padded paneling on the back for comfort
- Water-resistant zipper with easy-grab pulls
- Integrated bike light loop
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Lite Sling
Materials: Features durable, water-resistant materials, made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles. Leather free.
Color: Copper (Click here to see more Bellroy Bag collection options)
Dimensions: (15 x 31 x 11) cm
Weight: 0.22 kg
Capacity: 7 Liters
Warranty: 3 years
* To clean your fabric product, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. For more serious stains, look for a high-grade multi-purpose fabric cleaner like you’d use on your sofa. Avoid detergents or bleach. And as tempting as it might be, never put it through the washing machine.
* While the fabrics are durable and excellent at resisting water and wear, it’s a good idea to keep sharp objects packaged up properly, should you need to carry them. Small cuts in the lining or exterior fabric will weaken the overall durability and resistance.
Features of Lite Sling
Magnetic strap clasp