All prices include VAT
Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun, the second smallest planet in the solar system, and about half the diameter of the Earth. The topography is based on NASA’s MOLA elevation maps of Mars, and designed so you can feel the terrain with your fingertips. The Martian surface features craters, volcanoes, and canyons.
About the Brand
AstroReality planets are created using a 3D printer, and it allows to explore the space adventures through augmented reality with planetary models in your hands. AstroReality is a collective of scientists, astronomy enthusiasts, designers, and tech geeks, who are deeply committed to using innovative and creative technology to shape the way people interact with science.
Designed in California.
Product type: Educational toy, Decorative toy
Materials: VisiJet PXL; handcrafted and painted layers and finish on every single unit.
Dimensions: (Ø 60) mm
Weight: 0.14 kg
Printing resolution: 0.1 mm per pixel
Technology: Color Printing
* Do not apply chemicals or other commercial cleaners.
* Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight.
* Handle with care to avoid dropping, damaging the product or adding dirt, and stains to the product.
* Each product has its individual QR code.
* Keep the QR code in a safe place.