My First Baobab Cities Rio Gift Box
Bergamot, Green Tea, Atlas Cedar
All prices include VAT
My First Baobab Gift Box is a concept of small candles and diffusers inspired by travel desires, both in their fragrances and decorations. Sharing a series of single-wick candles and 250ml diffusers in silkscreened containers and using decorations inspired by the architecture of cities or decorated with Baobab’s monogram pattern, each recreates an olfactory identity already celebrated in larger Baobab candles. My First Baobab Gift Box is a pretty introduction to the Baobab brand, providing playful discovery and a very beautiful gift of a precious Baobab candle and diffuser.
The Rio scented candle is covered with a gold and color silkscreen print that reflects Rio’s noteworthy architecture. Included in the candle’s design are the Museum of Contemporary Art designed by world-renowned architect and Rio native Oscar Niemeyer, the cobblestones bordering the beach of Ipanema, and a soft horizon with a glimpse of Sugarloaf Mountain.
Bergamot, Green Tea, Atlas Cedar: The fragrance of bergamot, green tea, and musk will take you to the warmth of this tropical city.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, "Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design," Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. Like the Baobab Collection tree in the African savannah which inspired its name, each candle from Baobab Collection makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 1 wick, and diffuser
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Bergamot, Green Tea, and Atlas Cedar
Color: Transparent glass with silkscreen print in multicolor and gold.
Candle: 8 cm
Diffuser: 16 cm
Candle: 190 g
Diffuser: 250 ml
Burn time: Approximately 30 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Place home diffusers only on flat surfaces far from fire.
* Turn the reeds far from delicate surfaces (furniture, fine flooring), but over a sink.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct size of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.