My First Baobab Gentlemen Candle
Rum, Saffron, Labdanum
(H 8) cm
All prices include VAT
Baobab Collection candles are created using high quality raw materials sourced in Europe. The glass is crafted in Poland, the mineral wax comes from Germany, and the scents are created and perfected in Grasse. Each Baobab candle is hand-poured in multiple pouring phases into glass containers that have been hand-blown by master craftsmen, making each candle completely unique.
A new Baobab Collection concept, My First Baobab Collection is a series of ten single-wick candles in containers silk screened with gold and platinum and using decorations inspired by the architecture of cities or decorated with Baobab Collection’s monogram pattern. Combining an olfactory identity with tributes to travel already celebrated in large Baobab Collection candles, My First Baobab Collection is a pretty introduction to the Baobab Collection brand, providing playful discovery and a very beautiful gift of a precious Baobab Collection candle.
A complement to the Women candle, the Gentlemen candle and diffuser are printed with a graphic motif in navy blue and platinum matching the subtle hues of a masculine wardrobe. This gift set’s classic but precious allure will easily fit into any interior as a new decorative object, sharing a fragrance that is truly irresistible.
Rum, Saffron, Labdanum: The perfume combines notes of rum and saffron, a blend that can only belong to an elegant man, simultaneously seductive and refined.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, “Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design,” Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. Like the baobab tree in the African savannah which inspired its name, each candle from Baobab makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 1 wick
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Rum, Saffron, and Labdanum
Color: Glass is covered in a navy blue graphic printed pattern with platinum rim.
Height: 8 cm
Weight: 0.5 kg
Capacity: 190 g
Burn time: Approximately 30 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct size of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.