My First Baobab Miami Candle
Cypress, Cedar, Musk
(H 8) cm
All prices include VAT
Baobab Collection candles are created using high quality raw materials sourced in Europe. The glass is crafted in Poland, the mineral wax comes from Germany, and the scents are created and perfected in Grasse. Each Baobab Collection candle is hand-poured in multiple pouring phases into glass containers that have been hand-blown by master craftsmen, making each candle completely unique.
A new Baobab Collection concept, My First Baobab Collection is a series of eight single-wick candles in containers silk screened with gold and platinum and using decorations inspired by the architecture of cities or decorated with Baobab Collection’s monogram pattern. Combining an olfactory identity with tributes to travel already celebrated in large Baobab Collection candles, My First Baobab Collection is a pretty introduction to the Baobab Collection brand, providing playful discovery and a very beautiful gift of a precious Baobab Collection candle.
The Miami scented candle is decorated with a pastel and gold silkscreen print that mimics the architecture of South Beach’s art deco buildings. Its fresh perfume of cypress and cedar will remind you of a jogger’s cologne in the early morning as it transports you to the sporty and arty atmosphere of the city.
Cypress, Cedar, Musk: Specially crafted to transport you to the sunny realm of this mythical and joyful city.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, "Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design," Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. Like the Baobab Collection tree in the African savannah which inspired its name, each candle from Baobab Collection makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 1 wick
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Cypress, Cedar, and Musk
Color: Transparent glass with silk-screened pattern in pastel and gold.
Height: 8 cm
Weight: 0.5 kg
Capacity: 190 g
Burn time: Approximately 30 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct size of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.