Palm Springs Candle
Peppermint, Lemon Leaves, Tonka Beans
(H 35) cm
All prices include VAT
Baobab Collection candles are created using high quality raw materials sourced in Europe. The glass is crafted in Poland, the mineral wax comes from Germany, and the scents are created and perfected in Grasse. Each Baobab Collection candle is hand-poured in multiple pouring phases into glass containers that have been hand-blown by master craftsmen, making each candle completely unique.
The Palm collection, with graphic engravings reminiscent of palm leaves, is a nod to destinations directly linked to the lush vegetation from which it draws its name, and which has played a part in culture since antiquity. The three candles in this collection are named after resorts inspired by the many palm trees to be found there, providing an olfactory journey to the island of Mallorca, the shores of Florida, and the gates of the California desert.
Spanish explorers called it La Palma de la Mano de Dios, or The Palm of God’s Hand. Located in Upper California, it was renamed in homage to the California palm trees that thrive in this region.
The Palm Springs scented candle is delicately hand engraved with a palm leaf pattern. The deep khaki colored glass recalls the vegetal spirit of the collection.
Peppermint, Lemon Leaves, Tonka Beans: The fragrance of mint, lemon tree leaves and tonka beans is both refreshing and full of mystery, taking you on an olfactory journey to the edge of the Californian desert.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, "Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design," Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. Like the Baobab Collection tree in the African savannah which inspired its name, each candle from Baobab Collection makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 7 wicks
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Peppermint, Lemon Leaves, and Tonka Beans
Color: Khaki-colored glass engraved with a palm leaf pattern
Height: 35 cm
Weight: 10 kg
Capacity: 6500 g
Burn time: Approximately 800 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct size or color of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.