All prices include VAT
This compact leather sling keeps essentials in reach, and out of your pockets. It’s the premium upgrade to Bellroy’s regular Sling Mini.
- Smooth leather panels, and contrast webbing and lining, for a sophisticated look
- Front zip compartment with 2 mesh slip pockets
- Main compartment with soft-lined sunglasses pouch
- Built-in key clip eliminates rummaging
- Magnetic clasp on the strap for quick secure
- Expandable gusset compresses when load is light
- Made from premium, environmentally certified leather, and recycled fabrics
- Padded paneling on the back for comfort
- Soft Nylon webbing straps
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Sling Mini
Materials: Features premium, environmentally certified leather, and durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials.
Color: Storm Grey (Click here to see more Bellroy Bag collection options)
Dimensions: (12 x 26 x 12) cm
Weight: 0.3 kg
Capacity: 4 Liters
Warranty: 3 years
* To clean your fabric product, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. For more serious stains, look for a high-grade multi-purpose fabric cleaner like you’d use on your sofa. Avoid detergents or bleach. And as tempting as it might be, never put it through the washing machine.
* While the fabrics are durable and excellent at resisting water and wear, it’s a good idea to keep sharp objects packaged up properly, should you need to carry them. Small cuts in the lining or exterior fabric will weaken the overall durability and resistance.
Features of Sling Mini Premium Edition
Environmentally certified leather
Recycled body fabric