The Part Of Zucchini
(22 X 24) cm
All prices include VAT
The Momonsters are colorful souls that spring from the imagination of Giovanni Motta, who finds inspiration in Japanese cartoons and memories of his childhood. Little sculptures, originally made of clay, paper and resin, are recast in ceramics exclusively for Bosa.
About the Brand
Bosa was started by Italo Bosa In 1976. He began his ceramic production, applying the ancient techniques for making objects entirely by hand, enhanced by a rich palette of colors, decorated with precious metals and enameled in the exclusive shades of color created by the company. Bosa objects and accessories transform formal and functional conventions into new interpretations, new functions and fantastic worlds.
Designed by Giovanni Motta and handmade using specific craftsmanship techniques.
No product is perfectly identical to another.
Color: Glossy black
Dimensions: (L 22 x H 24) cm
Weight: 0.63 kg
* To avoid scratching the products do not use abrasive clothes, sponges or detergents.
* Do not prolong rubbing.
* The gloss, matt and metal surface can be cleaned using a soft cloth, water and alcohol.
* The rough/porous surface can be cleaned with air (e.g., hairdryer)
* Wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.
* Do not put the product in the dishwasher.
Shipping & Returns
ON ORDERS ABOVE 150AED
FROM ONE OF OUR STORES
AND CASH ON DELIVERY
WITHIN 14 DAYS OF
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
+971 54 306 8388
FOR FULL SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY,