All prices include VAT
Easy to pack, easy to love. This spacious, uncluttered duffel lets you leave work behind for leisurely weekend adventures.
- Clean, minimalist barrel shape
- Snap-down ends allow wide-mouth packing
- External quick-access pocket with key clip
- Internal slip pockets for smaller items
- Raised mesh zip pocket for valuables
- Strong, rolled-edge webbing handles
- Grab loops at each end
- Detachable padded shoulder strap
- Luggage pass-through
- Storm flap protects main zip
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Duffel Bag
Materials: Made from durable, water-resistant polyester made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles.
Color: Slate (Click here to see more Bellroy Bag collection options)
Dimensions: (38 x 65 x 40) cm
Weight: 0.98 kg
Capacity: 45 Liters
Warranty: 3 years
* To clean your fabric product, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. For more serious stains, look for a high-grade multi-purpose fabric cleaner like you’d use on your sofa. Avoid detergents or bleach. And as tempting as it might be, never put it through the washing machine.
* While the fabrics are durable and excellent at resisting water and wear, it’s a good idea to keep sharp objects packaged up properly, should you need to carry them. Small cuts in the lining or exterior fabric will weaken the overall durability and resistance.
Features of Classic Weekender
Wide mouth opening
3 carry modes