All prices include VAT
Fit your travel documents in your pocket. The Travel wallet was designed to be a fully functioning wallet that also fits a passport, so it’s great for use both inside and outside of the airport.
- Sections for passport, tickets, and bills
- 4 to 10+ cards
- RFID Protection
- Fits all passports except German and Irish
- Hidden compartment for spare cash
- 4 quick access card slots (+ 3 extra slots)
- Micro travel pen with refills
- Premium, environmentally certified leather
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Travel Wallet
Materials: Crafted from premium, environmentally certified leather.
Color: Cocoa (Click here to see more Bellroy Wallet collection options)
Dimensions: (15 x 9.7) cm
Weight: 110 g
Warranty: 3 years
* When leather gets wet whether you spill a drop, a drink or a bucket on your leather, gently wipe the excess moisture away with a clean cloth and let the leather dry on its own away from sunlight.
* When leather gets dry rub an uncolored leather cream or conditioner through your leather to bring softness and depth back into it. Options made from natural ingredients only are best.
* When leather gets dirty, for stains use a leather cleaner only. It’s also a good idea to apply leather conditioner after cleaning, and whenever you feel like the leather needs a bit of TLC. Remember to use conditioners that are suitable for aniline or semi-aniline leather.