Rainforest Mayumbe Candle
Cinnamon Wood, Black Pepper, Galbanum
(H 24) cm
All prices include VAT
Baobab Collection candles are created using high quality raw materials sourced in Europe. The glass is crafted in Poland, the mineral wax comes from Germany, and the scents are created and perfected in Grasse. Each Baobab candle is hand-poured in multiple pouring phases into glass containers that have been hand-blown by master craftsmen, making each candle completely unique.
Celebrating nature in both design and fragrance, the Rainforest collection focuses on rainforests found in South America, Africa, and Asia to draw attention to these ecosystems and vital components of the planet that must be protected. A tribute to the world’s largest forests, providing an olfactory and aesthetic adventure highlighting this natural world through glass colors that subtly reference those found in these mysterious realms.
Part of the Congo Basin Forest, the Mayumbe is the second largest tropical forest in the world, sharing a mosaic of wooded savannas and exceptional biodiversity. The Mayumbe scented candle is made with hand-blown glass, scattered with colors ranging from duck blue to saffron yellow. Each glass is unique as the color is embedded in random fashion.
Cinnamon Wood, Black Pepper, Galbanum: Perfumed with notes of black pepper and galbanum to provide a woody and refreshing fragrance that takes us to the magic of African high plateaus.
About the Brand
Working with the tagline, "Where luxury home fragrance meets creative design," Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. The collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, but it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up. The Baobab Collection finds unlimited inspirations through the wonders of the world. Each candle tells a new story: the name, the perfume, and the materials chosen are closely linked. The Belgian brand is committed to certain values including high-quality craftsmanship and respect for the environment. Like the baobab tree in the African savannah which inspired its name, each candle from Baobab makes an impression and stands out from the ordinary. Baobab Collection’s candles are known for their size and original designs. They are extraordinary objects providing an olfactory and aesthetic experience, crafted using materials that are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and created by the best European artisans.
Made in Belgium.
Product type: Scented candle with 5 wicks
Materials: Made from 90% pure paraffin wax, hand-blown glass, and wicks of Egyptian cotton.
Fragrance: Cinnamon Wood, Black Pepper, and Galbanum
Color: Opaline glass container with glass confetti inserts of duck blue, brown, and saffron yellow color.
Height: 24 cm
Weight: 5 kg
Capacity: 3000 g
Burn time: Approximately 400 hours
* Burn within sight.
* Keep away from things that catch fire.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* When burning more than one candle at the same time, always ensure that at least 20 cm space is left between burning candles.
* Do not let candle burn for longer than one hour once the entire surface of the candle is liquid.
* Do not let the candle burn to the end.
* Do not leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects.
* Do not place candles near a source of heat. Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
* To reduce sooting, trim the wick 0.6 cm each time the candle is to be relit.
* Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct size of the product listed here for purchase.
* In accordance with Cities’ Shipping & Return Policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.