(L 31 x W 22 x H 18) cm
All prices include VAT
With a name and shape taken from the traditional earthenware tajine, the Tajen Izmir is suitable for serving or display. Crafted from yellow brass with a tinned interior, its shallow base and conical lid provide a classic appearance and ample space for holding delicious dishes.
About the Brand
Created by Frank Luca and Aida Kawas, two lovers of Middle Eastern arts, Orient 499 is a boutique but also an atelier, featuring exclusive, original handicrafts and designer's creations. Items vary from antiques to modern furniture, clothes and accessories mainly made in Lebanon, but also Turkey, Egypt, and Morocco. Transcending time, Orient 499 remains the anchor of oriental tradition.
Orient 499 strives to support and preserve craft communities and cultural heritage. Directly and indirectly employing over 200 artisans, the vision of the Orient 499 brand is to create sustainable luxury using the most splendid handicraft legacies in the region.
Made in Lebanon.
Product type: Decorative Container, Serving Platter
Material: Yellow brass and tinned interior
Color: Gold on the outside and brushed tin on the inside
Dimensions: (L 31 x W 22 x H 18) cm
Weight: 1.3 kg
* Use only a soft, lint-free cloth, and brass cleaning product for wiping and cleaning.
* Do not use abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, or similar items that might damage the surface.
* Never spray cleaners directly onto the item, nor wash the item with water directly.
* Please note that some images used to depict this item in use do not represent the correct style of the product listed here for purchase.
* Crafted from brass with a textured pattern, the Tajen has a vintage appearance due to its antique gold finish.