Tokyo Tote Compact
All prices include VAT
This premium leather upgrade to Bellroy’s Tokyo Tote Compact has easy organization, to keep your everyday sorted, with a touch of luxe.
- Smooth leather panels, and contrast webbing and lining, for a sophisticated look
- Internal padded laptop sleeve stores devices up to 13” safely out of the crush zone
- Scaled-down size fits smaller frames, or shorter days
- Internal pop pockets hold bottles, shoes, umbrellas or more, and disappear when not in use
- Wide mouth opening allows easy access to what’s inside
- Full-width zip closure keeps your contents secure, without hindering access
- Front zip pocket stows valuables within easy reach
- Built-in key clip with ribbon loop
- Soft padded webbing straps with non-slip backing, for comfortable carry
- Made from premium, environmentally certified leather, and water-resistant recycled fabrics
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives, who also happened to be friends sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy.
Bellroy’s product range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more – right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, Bellroy wants to find better ways to carry them.
Designed in Australia.
Product type: Tokyo Tote Compact
Materials: Features durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials.
Color: Black Sand (Click here to see more Bellroy Bag collection options)
Dimensions: (44 x 31 x 9) cm
Weight: 0.55 kg
Capacity: 12 Liters
Warranty: 3 years
* To clean your fabric product, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. For more serious stains, look for a high-grade multi-purpose fabric cleaner like you’d use on your sofa. Avoid detergents or bleach. And as tempting as it might be, never put it through the washing machine.
* While the fabrics are durable and excellent at resisting water and wear, it’s a good idea to keep sharp objects packaged up properly, should you need to carry them. Small cuts in the lining or exterior fabric will weaken the overall durability and resistance.
Features of Tokyo Tote Compact Premium Edition
Fits laptops up to 13”